Role: HR & Administration Manager
Qualifications: Degree educated
English skills: Upper Intermediate
Working Location: Trung tam Dich Vu Viec Lam Can Tho, 41 Cach Mang Thang
8, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho.
1. Recruitment and training
• Manage and handle all recruitment activities for Can Tho branch,
co-operate with related persons for project training for new operators.
• To do orientation training for new employees
• To conduct training effectiveness evaluation, and record training
activities at site
• Prepare reports on Social Insurances (SI), Health Insurance (HI),
Un-employment Insurance & Personal income tax of Can Tho employees. Give
assistance to staff in case any issues happened.
• Register SI and get HI cards for new employees and expired ones on a
quarterly basis; new social insurance booklet for employees
• To manage HRM modules related Can Tho branch (when available) i.e
update employee profiles, performance appraisal
3. Employee relations
• To get employees opinion, propose improvement working environment
• To handle HR functions such as termination, labor discipline,
dismissal, resignations for employees at the branch.
4. Company Activities
• Together persons in charge, to organize annual activities such as
company trip, year- end party, team building, annual health check...
• Together with persons in charge to control and make sure good working
environment with improvement (security, safety, physical infrastructure,
asset management) in the branc
• Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the branch
• Support Branch Manager to manage cost efficiency
• Other tasks as assigned by Direct manager or CPO