1. Recruitment and training
- To support recruitment for Can Tho branch, co-operate with related
persons for project training for new operators
- To do orientation training for new employees
- To conduct training effectiveness evaluation, and record training
activities at site.
- Prepare reports on Social Insurances (SI), Health Insurance (HI),
Unemployment Insurance & Personal income tax of Can Tho employees. Give
assistance to staff in case any issues happened.
- Register SI and get HI cards for new employees and expired ones on a
quarterly basis; new social insurance booklet for employees
- To manage HRM modules related Can Tho branch (when available) i.e
update employee profiles, performance appraisal.
3. Company Activities
- Together persons in charge, to organize annual activities such as
company trip, year- end party, team building, annual health check...
4. Employee relations
- To get employees opinion, propose improvement for working environment
- To handle HR functions such as termination, labor discipline,
dismissal, resignations for employees at the branch.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues
- Investigate employee relations issues & work to ensure human resources
related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Together with persons in charge to control and make sure good working
environment with improvement (security, safety, physical infrastructure,
asset management) in the branch
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the branch
- Support Branch Manager to manage cost efficiency.
6. Other tasks as assigned by Direct manager or CPO